CALL US TODAY AT (516) 263-9529 TO DISCUSS YOUR WEB DESIGN AND INTERNET MARKETING NEEDS
The World's First Web Design Coach
In 2017, Bruce Chamoff started coaching web designers who were struggling with pleasing their clients and their employers from low web sales and low conversion from website visitors into customers.
The problem is that with do-it-yourself websites like Wix, Weebly and content management systems like WordPress and Drupal as well as software like Dreamweaver, people have been flocking into web design without any real knowledge about how to design a website. The lack the skills to design an effective engaging website that makes people take action to complete the purchase decision which results in low web sales and high bounce rates on Google.
Become a Web Design Coach. Take Bruce’s Course On Udemy.
Bruce’s web design coaching services have transformed people into real web designers who not only know how to use the web design programs, but use them effectively to convert customers and sales.
Bruce’s Udemy courses have taught thousands of people around the world how to improve their web design skills.
Version 1.0 of the Web Design Coach Requirement Specifications States the Following:
- Must have been designing websites for at least 15 years.
- Must have worked on a minimum of 500 websites
- Must know the basics of web design with hand-coded HTML5 and CSS3 and not just a website editor
- Must be endorsed by at least 20 clients, business owners and other webmasters.
- Must be able to mentor and coach new web designers.
- Must have basic SEO knowledge.
- Must have basic knowledge of website performance.
- Must be well familiar with Google Analytics and know how to set up Google Analytics reporting.