If you are a business owner or an entrepreneur and want to get more quality and targeted Twitter followers, you must watch this video.
There are not many YouTube videos teaching the Twitter strategies and this was on Facebook Live. I upload here for you to read. You can follow me at http://www.twitter.com/brucechamoff
In this Facebook Live session, I covered:
1. Why we should NOT ignore Twitter as a social media marketing strategy
2. How powerful is Twitter for your business?
3. The misconceptions of reciprocal followers.
4. How to engage and encourage people to follow you back.
5. Branding your business with Twitter
6. How to PROPERLY use hashtags and why everyone uses them incorrectly.
7. The real reason why we should retweet other people.
8. Tools I use to streamline my Twitter marketing.
This is part of my new video podcast on everything from social media marketing to search engine marketing to web design to podcasting to Google Analytics to Roku streaming TV and more
Author: Bruce Chamoff
Bruce Chamoff has been in the web design and development business since 1995 and has worked on over 1,000 websites since then for businesses of all sizes from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
He is a regular speaker at WordCamps (the official WordPress conference) across the United States and teaches over 12 Udemy.com courses on web design and development.
Bruce never stops learning and teaching web development.