Fiverr is an incredible way to make money online for ANY entrepreneru or website owner in any field. I guarantee it. There are lawyers, dentists, SEO experts, web designers, cooks and just about any industry you can think of on Fiverr. Fiverr has a community and a rebranding strategy for 2017 and their new slogan “In Doers We Trust” reaches acorss any expertise. Watch this quick 6-minute video on how I motivate the attendees who consisteed of both sellers and buyers.
At this ebvent which was the 2016 holiday party, I presented the different ways to use Fiverr to be successful in your small and medium business. Fiverr, byt the way, is based in Tel Aviv, Israel and has United States offices in New York City and San Francisco. It is not just about making $5. It USED to be that way, but over the years, since they styarted, they have added sellers tools to be able to earn up to $10,000 on one sale and I personally have had single sales worth hundreds of dollars. It is one of my biggest methods of making money online and I get sales every single day.
Check out my Fiverr Profile at http://www.fiverr.com/hotwebideas and see what kind of gigs I offer.
People always ask me what you can do on Fiverr to make good money. Firstly, I answer that question with what I do. I perform mostly internet marketing and social media which includes these services:
- Tweeting to my 31,000 Twitter followers
- Building streaming TV and video online using the Roku platform
- Selling music video space on my Roku channel called UNtapped Music Video Network, which mostly receives hip hop artists and songwriters.
- Blogging on my New York City Services blog
- Blogging about crowd funding campaiugns on Kickstarter, Indigogo and GoFundMe on my blog called Fund Us Baby
- Developing Google Chtome apps that drive traffic to any website
- Of course, web development on WordPress
The possibilities are amazingly endless. You can do much including:
- Become a studio meusician
- Transcribe recorded audio MP3s
- Create logos and graphic design
- Build powerpoint presentations
- SOcial media marketing
- Facebook advertising
- video testimonials
- leaving reviews
There are over 75 categories, so you can visit the website and see what services are offered by sellers.
At this presentation on December 9, 2016, I spoke as the leader of Fiverr’s community team and motivate the members. Over 30 people attended. For me public speaking is rewarding, so the more people I speak in front of, the better.
Author: Bruce Chamoff
Bruce Chamoff has been in the web design and development business since 1995 and has worked on over 1,000 websites since then for businesses of all sizes from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
He is a regular speaker at WordCamps (the official WordPress conference) across the United States and teaches over 12 Udemy.com courses on web design and development.
Bruce never stops learning and teaching web development.